Wednesday, August 09, 2006

More Fisher Pics

I have had recent complaints about not keeping our blog up to date with Fisher pictures. For those of you who have complained: YOU ASKED FOR IT. We have so many pictures that I am going to make you wish you never saw another picture of the kid!
First picture: This is when Fisher was on his way down the birth canal....Just kidding. I will save those ones for later.
This first picture is Fisher in his "I'm a lean, mean, eating machine" burp cloth.


This was actually pretty funny and had us having one of our proud parent "Grab the camera, our kid is so cute!" moments. We had Fisher in his birthday suit getting ready to put him in the bath tub. We left to get his bath stuff and came back to find the kid with his head completely covered shaking his head all around (at this point in time no eyes were visible) and laughing. He just thought he was the cutest little naked baby with his romper on his head. He likes to play "Where's Fisher?!?," with burp cloths and his blankets and apparently decided he was going to do the same with his clothes.

The kid doing his "I'm stuffed and happy" pose.


This was taken on our way back from helping Steve & Katrina move in to their apartment in Lafayette, IN. Fisher would look up at us from his car seat in the back whenever we would talk.


Fisher in his fisherman hat from Grandma & Grandpa Church.


Fisher loves to move and shake these days. This particular night he started rolling up in the covers on our bed and was loving every minute of it!

No comments: