Thursday, October 12, 2006

Fisher's Hall of Fame Picture

On our flight out to Washington for Robbie's wedding we had Fisher decked out in his Bengals gear. It just so happened that Anthony Munoz (http://www.profootballhof.com/hof/member.jsp?player_id=158), a Cincinnati Bengals NFL Hall of Famer, was on the same flight to SLC. Todd asked him if he would take a picture with Fisher and he obliged. He was very nice.
The only thing I don't like about this picture is that the flight attendant put Fisher's beanie on in a very awkward position on his head. He kind of reminds me of having ear muffs on or even a little bit like Princess Leia.

6 comments:

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

That is a great picture. I am impressed Todd recognized him right off the bat like that. I don't know my 1980s football players very well.

Steve and Katrina said...

The man is 6'6" and 300 lbs. He would be hard to miss.

GordonandChrissy said...

That is so cute! Fisher already has famous friends...what a guy.

Todd and Meagan said...

We were tipped off by the airline guy at the gate that he was on the flight. Todd recongnized him though.

Jedd Church said...

Hey Fisher has good taste in friends

Debbie said...

I wish I could have been in Washington for Robbie's wedding. Thank you so much for sharing photos through your blog. Aunt Debbie