Since our last post Fisher has learned how to read and has been catching up on the classics.
Fisher in my favorite outfit for the time being. He looks so cute walking around all wobbly in his overalls.
Supporting UNR with his socks.
This one reminds me a little of the blank stares you would see on Chula's face.
This is the boy's new favorite pose. He does this when he sees the Christmas tree. Normally he is looking up at the tree and not at us.
Today after church. It is cold enough for him to wear all of his fun little hats, which makes his Mom very happy.
Our little man just before his nap.

6 comments:
Meg, How close are you to reading all of the Dickens books?
I'm still working on them. I haven't had as much time to read recently.
In the last photo, it looks like Fisher is working on a mullet.
A mullet? Sick. He's way too cute for that!
We need some new pictures of Fisher, Gordon and I decided. :)
Well, we do live in Kentucky. Need I say more?
Post a Comment