I would put up picture of our house but I don't have any recent pictures. We have been so busy unpacking that taking pictures has sort of slipped our minds! So here are the last of the pictures from our trip.
Willy.
In between the wedding and reception we went to Cabelas with Dad, Robbie & Erin. There was so much to look at and was actually a lot of fun :)
Tod making friends with a polar bear.
One of the pretty displays on the mountain in the middle of the store.
I like the guy on the right.
After seeing the pillows available for kids, such as shotgun shells and bullets I decided that Fisher's sailboats are for wusses. He is going to have a combat room now that will make him a man! Then he will be able to kill giant hogs that roam around in Alabama. (http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8PBKB5G0&show_article=1&image=large)Robbie particularly enjoyed me chasing him around with the bullet pillow!
(I am drawing a blank on how to spell bullet...there is a Bullitt County in Kentucky so I think that is why it is stuck in my head.)
After Cabelas we did a quick visit with Todd's side of the family and Fisher was able to meet Aunt Jill, Uncle Jim and all of the cousins. It was quite the birthday party bash they were throwing for the grandkids!
During our trip we felt like we were still at home in Kentucky when we came across this...



3 comments:
Hey you guys I love you and miss you already. Isn't cabela's the greatest place on EARTH. I hope you guys are having a fun time on vacation.
Love Uncle Jedd
It's always important to take pictures of the randomness that is Kentucky. I have a picture of a LIVE Bait Machine that is in front of a gas station. Live bait out of something that looks like a Coke machine! Love it!
Looks like you guys are having fun out there! Any pictures of the house yet? Are you loving it?
Post a Comment