Wednesday, June 27, 2007

This is for you Ken!


If you ever make it out to Louisville I have the perfect ride for you! (I have a season pass...we could split the cost of the other ticket.) http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19446092/











7 comments:

Deanna said...

OH MY GOSH that is so creepy! I have been on that ride many times, and even with JARED!!! I screamed so loud, Ron could hear me from the parking lot where he was loading up the rest of the kids. That poor girl! Just when we all think we are invincible...

Deanna said...

BTW - walk two houses down and look for a small, dark green, round BBQ on someone's deck... :o)

Robbie+Erin said...

wow!!! What a way to loose your feet, i think that would totally suck, It would be a cool story though. i mean who looses there feet on a roller coaster, and also im sure she will become a multimillionaire know!!! you can always buy new feet with a billion $!!!J/K

Todd and Meagan said...

Deanna- to the left or right?

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

You beat me to it! John told me about that this morning while we were driving to Lovelock and I intended to post it when I got home.

Deanna said...

If you're looking at the forest in your back yard, walk two houses (Mark & Kaitlyn's) to the right...just "saunter" down to the end of the chain-link fence like you're looking out towards the lake or something... :o)

Steve and Katrina said...

Carowinds here in Charlotte has the exact same ride. I heard today that after this incident they checked the ride and found their cable frayed. Luckily, they replaced the cable before anyone here their feet sliced off.

As I read the story, I couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like to have your feet sliced off like that.