Monday, July 02, 2007

One room down...

We finally finished Fisher's room. We had a light, light blue for the other three walls but I decided to only do the navy blue wall. Fisher seems really happy playing in his room. It is nice not having to store storage bins, golf clubs, guitars & amps, keyboards, and Todd's closet in Fisher's room like we did in the apartment. It is also nice having the closet to store all of his toys. I actually put his old blue bookshelf into the closet to work as shelves for his toys that he can reach on his own.








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

More Nauvoo pictures of Todd! More Nauvoo pictures of Todd! More Nauvoo pictures of Todd!

Todd and Meagan said...

I'll see what I can scrounge up for you, Cameron :)

GordonandChrissy said...

I love Fisher's room!! It's really cute but not baby-ish at all...he'll be able to play in there for a long time. Good job!! Great job!! Incredible job!! Fantabulous job!! We love it.

Todd and Meagan said...

Thank you :) Fisher seems to like it...he better like it for four more years because we aren't changing it!

GordonandChrissy said...

I think that's smart. It looks very cute for a small kid, but he'll definitely still love it in four years...and much less work for you guys in the future, good call. :)

Deanna said...

I love Fisher's room, Meagan! It is so cute! You are really quite the little Martha Stewart! :o)

Michele said...

I'm amzed that it is so organized with Fisher's toys! I'm thinking I should send some of Micaela's millions out to you guys so Fisher can mess up his room like a proper toddler:)