Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Nothing special

My best time yet :)

103 words

Speedtest

12 comments:

Rebecca said...

Dang girl!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

I am so making Ty take this test. He swears he can type quicker than I with his chicken typing (one finger on each hand). BTW - 103 words!! Was there smoke coming off of the keyboard?

Anonymous said...

Well you killed me I only got 29 words and 4 of them I mispelled!

Robbie

Todd and Meagan said...

I have to confess- I had practiced a little :) Normally I am in the 70's. That is why I had to post this. I was very excited!

Todd and Meagan said...

Melissa- Todd types the same way as Ty. He wasn't very happy after he took the test. They can compare times.

Stephens said...

I am too prideful to even attempt this!!!

Deanna said...

I think I'm w/ Melanie: I already know I can only do about 2 words per minute since I've never taken a typing class. (Are pinky's and ring fingers supposed to be used in typing??) :o)

I remember Todd saying to me once that he thought it was annoying that you could type and LOOK AT HIM while talking at the same time. You put the poor guy to shame w/ that number!! It's okay, Todd. It sounds like I type like you. :o)

Melissa said...

Ty finally took the test... yep, 25 wpm. he is convinced that the test was lying and it was all a hoax.

Amy and Cameron said...

Megs,
When are we going to get your American Idol thoughts? They were so good last year. Todd rules!!

Anonymous said...

Meagan- I tried and tried and could only get to 39! You are good!!!!!!!!!!mom c

Max Fam said...

my goal is to beat you.