Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memories...(Finally something other than Fisher pictures)

I found this on our friend's blog. I thought it was a fun idea.

So, fill out a memory if you'd like, I'm excited to see what everyone remembers. (These can be memories for Todd or Meagan or both...whatever floats your boat.)

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

9 comments:

GordonandChrissy said...

I'll leave my memories here and then Gordon will have to leave his later on after work. But, first of all I was laughing reading all of the comments you guys left, we had some fun times. :)

1) I remember playing games with you guys in Gordon's Chattsworth apartment and Todd REALLY got into the game. We had a blast playing with you guys, and as we started dating more and more, we were so jealous of you. We had to say goodnight everynight after games and you guys got to go home together. Boo. We were really jealous.

2) I remember running with Meagan one night and ... I had to go home super fast. Do you remember that? :)

3) Playing games late at night,especially Mario Cart and having a blast. P.S. I totally don't remember the big Sequence fight that you mentioned...I must've blocked it from memory. haha.

4) Helping you guys move out of your apartment and then eating out at Spaghetti Factory. It was SO good, or were we all just SO hungry?

jrbischoff said...

I remember going to your gym meets when they were in Vegas, along with shurbert all over white sofas...

Nate and Bre said...

One of my favorite memories (there isn't enough blog space for them all) was ehn we were watching movies in my living room and the garage door started going up and down. We were so scared. Once we had finally started to calm down we were talking about how if it happened again we'd know that someone was out to get us, just like in a horror movie. At that moment the garage door went up again and we went screaming down the hall to hide under the covers in my parents room. Turned out it was just my mom getting home from work.

Nate and Bre said...

Please excuse the grammatical mess I just made.

Michele said...

Obviously we have so many memories it will be hard to choose, but I like thinking of the really old school memories circa 1994. I like the memory where we were doing "dreams" and you kept messing mine up....or the fact that you talked to my 6th grade boyfriend more than I did:)...and I remember being so excited when my family moved to your street that we could live close and go to the same school. I am amazed that we became such good friends and stayed good friends because we were sooo different. You were a little tomboy and I was into big hair and bigger earings! Ahh the memories...

Anonymous said...

This has been on quite a few blogs! FUN FUN... I've been trying to think of some GOOD memories from freshman year... here is what I remember of you..

OF COURSE the blankie, always pumicing your feet, trying to keep up with you and Anna running, eating cold cereal for bfast lunch and dinner, I gave you the pepper spray my mom sent me because you got scared walking around campus, almost burning our room down! Attempting at reading the scriptures together, walking to church in the snow (you had a dress on and big boots), stealing Anton's TV, Blind Date (remember the guy who talked with his hands.. LIKE PUPPETS!) Thanksgiving at your house, little trip to Tahoe, telling me you didn't want to go to provo and be one of those girls who finds their husband after a year there, your tennis class (are you playing tennis these days!?), that stupid song "babylon"....

Justin and Amy said...

Again, too many memories to choose from! I have to say the one that stuck out first to me was me coming in to be your personal little alarm clock our sophomore year on college since you couldn't wake up to a regular alarm clock. I kinda like doing it. Sometimes I would leave the house still worried that you didn't really get out of bed. But somehow you managed:)

Greg and Sariah said...

I loved watching you walk on your hands from Brown School all through the park. I wanted to be a gymnast just like you. And how you pulled your hair back so tight. You would pull mine so tight in your Mom's red volvo on the way to Flips. I loved it. I had a headache...but I loved it. And how in 6th grade you would wear big tshirts and then wear 2 different colored socks. So funny. Or when I gave you my white Keds but they were too big so you put cotton balls in the toes. hahaha Oh the memories.

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-perlengkapan-bayi-baru-lahir/