Monday, September 08, 2008

Fisher Rockin' to Rare Earth

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 years later, he still has the moves!! Mom

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

SWEET!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I think it's cute when you here the sounds of his feet hitting the floor.. what a dancer!

Steve and Katrina said...

That is so funny

GordonandChrissy said...

I love how he acts all embarrassed when he sees you with the camera ... and then just keeps on dancing. So cute!

Justin and Amy said...

First off- that video is too funny. He is adorable. Second, I'm so glad that Todd can watch the BYU games. We don't have the mountain and we live in Vegas! Justin is on a quest to find someone who has it so we can watch... luckily a couple of games are on channels we actually have. Third, I LOVE the bows you made. I am semi-obsessed with finding some. I really like the big flowers too. Unfortunately I do not know how to make them (haven't really bothered trying to learn) so I have been purchasing the headbands with the tiny little bows. But for the record... your bows are awesome. I am jealous.

Rebecca said...

That was hilarious! Those moves will come in handy with the ladies some day ;)

Brandon and Amber said...

Hey Meagan, this is Amber (Stoddard) Peterson from Liberty Square days. Do you remember me? Don't ask me how I found you because I was blog hopping, which I never do, and there you were! It's so fun to see your family and your cute little boy and catch up. Check out our blog sometime if you get a chance:

chubbsandthegirls.blogspot.com

Hope everything is going great!

Stephens said...

That was hilarious! It looked like he had actually planned his moves out and everything.