
If you enlarge this picture you can see our little cardinal friend sitting in a tree right in the middle of the picture. They are such skittish little birds- I never am able to get very close before they fly off.

Ice everywhere.

Everything is coated in ice such as this.

This is another one you can see better when enlarged. There is ice, just like the picture above, on all of the trees behind our house. It was a little eerie listening to them creak and groan under the weight of the ice- especially when the wind was blowing.

More ice. It is really beautiful as long as it stays away from our house. Some of our friends have not had such luck and are without power.

The following are just more random pictures.

Icicles.

At least Todd was able to take the day off again today. Now I only hope I will still have my ultrasound appointment tomorrow. If it was any other apointment and I would be thrilled if it was cancelled and I was able to stay home.
2 comments:
Cardinals are my favorite bird. I used to love seeing them in Canada.
It's cold here too. It has dropped into the 60s.
You're having a boy?! I wasn't sure if the little floating baby saying "little brother" on your blog sidebar was for real because you said your appt was cancelled. Anyway, congrats, whether it's a boy or girl!
Post a Comment