Here is the ultrasound picture from last week. The cord is in the way of his mouth and I always think that the pictures look a little creepy but this proves I really have a baby living inside of me just in case my hippo sized stomach was not enough proof. My fluid levels are as they should be this time around so hopefully we won't have the complications that I had with delivering Fisher. The little guy still has no name. In fact, I think we are moving further and further away from deciding on one the closer the due date is. He could potentially enter this world three weeks from yesterday depending on my doctor's schedule and whether or not we choose to induce right after Todd's Board Exams. Some days we think we should just let him come, but if I go even a day after my due date I think I would die. Todd is tired of hearing it, but I will say it on here: I am tired of being pregnant!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Junior's latest picture.
Here is the ultrasound picture from last week. The cord is in the way of his mouth and I always think that the pictures look a little creepy but this proves I really have a baby living inside of me just in case my hippo sized stomach was not enough proof. My fluid levels are as they should be this time around so hopefully we won't have the complications that I had with delivering Fisher. The little guy still has no name. In fact, I think we are moving further and further away from deciding on one the closer the due date is. He could potentially enter this world three weeks from yesterday depending on my doctor's schedule and whether or not we choose to induce right after Todd's Board Exams. Some days we think we should just let him come, but if I go even a day after my due date I think I would die. Todd is tired of hearing it, but I will say it on here: I am tired of being pregnant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Good luck picking a name...I definitely have a hard time doing that myself. Only a few more weeks (although I know it seems like so much longer than it really is).
I second that last thought!!! Also, I agree that ultrasound pics are a little creepy, but he's looking good.
Love you Meagan!
Alicia
that is SO crazy! it almost ruins the surprise of what the baby is going to look like. technology these days, huh.
I'm glad you have fluid. Isn't that a funny thing to be glad about huh? But I am glad. That fisher dry thing was scary.
As for a name...yikes. I was in your boat. We picked Tanner...finally on May 10th and I had him May 23rd. It freaked me out being 36 weeks and NO name for my kid. I settled with Tanner...but I can't picture him any different. It suits him and I love it.
Good luck!!!
Technology is amazing! I did not see it at first, thought it looked like a painting where things are hidden in the picture - but then I saw!! Can't wait to see him in person. Soon!!!! Love, MOM
Post a Comment