
This is a post about poop so if you don't want to hear about my life (which happens to revolve around poop between Fisher & Cooper) then you probably don't want to read this.

We have two new members of the family by the name of Bumble Bee and "Octopus" Prime, as Fisher calls him. They were a reward for FINALLY pooping on the toilet.

This whole pooping thing has been a nightmare. All I can say is that potty training sucks.

It took a week of tough love concerning the potty but something finally stuck with Fisher and he went just out of the blue all on his own. Todd and I did not believe him when he yelled to us that he pooped.

Unfortunately he happened to do it two more times that same afternoon in his pants. What can I say, it is a work in progress.

His transformers have been great for motivating him to not have accidents. We take them away when he has accidents and he earns them back when he tells us he has to go.

The past two days we have had no poopy accidents...Maybe the miracle is official- but we won't get our hopes up.

I am already dreading potty training Cooper...
5 comments:
Miracles never cease... Yeah for everyone! :D
I know what you mean...I look at E's diapers and think, "oh, no, not again." Luckily I have about two more years.
How exciting! That's a great idea about taking them away with an accident and rewarding him and giving them back when he lets you know he needs to go.
All things to catalog for when we approach this stage ...
P.S. I really like the last picture of Fisher, up close on his eyes. Very cute.
I love talking about poop! :) I'm not looking forward to potty training Taylor a ways down the road. Congrats on the new baby! He's a cutie and has great features already!
Post a Comment