Wednesday, June 23, 2010
What a trip!
Oh my goodness. These past five weeks have flown by! I am tired. The kids are tired. Todd is tired. I have thousands of pictures, we have spent just as much money (at least it sure feels that way), we are all sleep deprived and on Thursday we will start our journey back across the United States. It has been wonderful and fantastic. I am convinced this country is beautiful and we now know all too well that we love our van for road trips but I can honestly say I am ready to be in my own bed in my own house with kids to bed at a decent hour and NOT living out of a suitcase. My only hesitation is that home is Louisville and it is summer. I do not do Louisville's humid summers all that well but I might just miss home enough to not complain when I get there...at least not too much. I would post a picture but I don't have any on this computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment