Wednesday, February 09, 2011
9 Months and Counting
I have pictures to catch up on but I am honestly so tired and busy doing other things I have not had time to play around on the computer too much. Now that I have officially hit the 9 month mark I am feeling a little stressed (okay, A LOT stressed) about getting everything done to get the house ready to sell before the baby comes. Physically I am so ready to meet the new little guy. Emotionally and mentally I think I would have a mental break-down if he were to come early (which I am not too concerned about since I have gone over with both my other boys.) Once this (nameless) little guy enters the world it is going to be a whirlwind of epic proportions with Todd taking clinical boards, graduating, family reunions, selling the house, finding another place to live, Todd leaving me for a month while he does Officer Training, MOVING (ugh...), getting settled in, having Fisher start Kindergarten...It is going to be one massive non-stop adventure. I don't think I am ready for it all. I need more time. But then I feel my back pain and sciatica and ab separation and this little chub's PAINFUL movement and I think "How I am going to make another 4 weeks of this??" Despite all of our fears and stresses we are SO excited to meet this sweet baby and we are so excited to move on to the next phase of our life. We truly are. That is not to say we won't be relieved when it is over and we have survived. :) That is all my ranting for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh... the time is sure to fly by with all the things you have going on. I can't wait to see him and find out his name. You always choose awesome names! Love Allie
That's a lot on your plate. Please let me know how I can help out. Maybe Cooper can come over for a play date when Fisher is in school? Or I can come over whenever and help. Seriously, let me know.
Good luck with everything. Your baby will be here before you know it!!! I wish I could help! Hang in there lady!
Post a Comment