Friday, May 27, 2011

Fisher's Pre-school Graduation

 Fisher graduated form preschool last week.

 He looked so grown up compared to hist first day almost two years ago.

He did a good job singing all the songs.
(Upper right hand)

He was able to sing and play with his tie at the same time.

Receiving his certificate.

Todd yelled out that he loved Fisher and Fisher waved back.

Putting his "diploma" to good use.

He thought it was so cool to look like his daddy did the week before.

Fisher and his teacher, Miss Brady. 
 She and everyone else at the school have been so patient with Fisher (and with me not having my act together.) 

I have absolutely NO clue what Todd and Jared were doing in this picture.  I guess this what two old guys find funny. :)

We hung out with our friends, the Southwells, since their daughter was in the same class.  We were car pool buddies. :)

Too much celebrating.
Fisher will be starting Kindergarten at the end of this summer.  It is weird to think he is old enough.  We are excited but I would be lying if I didn't say I was a little nervous as to how he is going to handle all the changes with the move and starting school so soon after.  Hopefully he will love it.

No comments: