Saturday, October 15, 2011

More of August in pictures

Here are some pictures from August that I really like and did not want them to get lost in the endless abyss of pics that don't make it on the blog because I haven't been blogging as much lately.  This post is more pictures and less chat than the last entry.
For those of you who watch Project Runway, I would consider myself to be the Joshua of the blogging world.  I am incapable of editing which is why you will see ten pictures that almost look identical, especially when it comes to Tucker.  I want to remember every facial expression.











Cooper and his strut.







Sweet potatoes.







I call this one DROOL.

Playing with toes.





Chewing constantly.

3 comments:

Robbie+Erin said...

I love the Joshua analogy! Your boys are so cute, I can't blame you for not being able to choose between pictures! xo

Julie said...

Man your little men are HANDSOME! I love the picts of Fisher running around. Miss that kid! Miss you all! Maybe we will be able to catch up someday. Hope all are doing well. :)

GordonandChrissy said...

You take such great pictures of your boys!
They are great subjects, too. :)
Hope you guys are doing well!!