Sunday, January 29, 2012

Life is busy

No.  I have not quit blogging.  At least not intentionally.  Life has been so busy and most of that I would chalk up to life with three kids.  Three, hands down, takes the prize on being the hardest for me in terms of children.  It doesn't help that I have been focusing on losing weight (I would like to get back to my wedding weight) and so most spare time is used for working out and frankly, I don't find myself with that much free time.  So, there you have it.  I would like to share my kids wild and crazy moments but as for right now I am barely surviving the real deal.
I will give a quick rundown of things I would blog about if I actually sat down to do it:
We spent the whole month of Dec. sick with pneumonia, bronchitis, ear infections, colds and now it seems like Tucker might have the flu.  It seems like here in Omaha people are always sick.  I don't know how the pioneers survived it.  On that same note, I am actually really enjoying it here and find myself a little bummed that we will be leaving it later in the summer.
Fisher turned 6.
We experienced our first Christmas morning by ourselves.
I turned 30 and had a wonderful birthday thanks to Todd and family and friends.  35 books found their way to my doorstep which was just unreal to me.
A day in the life of Cooper is comparable to a catastrophic event...any one.  You choose.

So here are a few un-touched up photos so that you can remember what our boys look like.












 30x30 bday book stack.  Not the final count but close.  There were a couple of books that came with no names associated with them.  If you haven't heard a thank you of any sort from me then let me know!  Thanks everyone!

Tucker grows and changes everyday and I have taken pictures that will hopefully document his first year because I certainly haven't written anything down.  But we all love him to pieces.  Even Cooper finally does.

3 comments:

GordonandChrissy said...

Your boys are so cute. And what a cool idea to have a book sent to you for every year of your life. Did Todd initiate that for you? So cool. Especially since you're such a reader! Have fun. :)

Robbie+Erin said...

Glad Cooper has finally warmed up to Tucker :) Your boys are so cute, and Tucker is so big! I can't believe Fisher is 6, I think he was 6 months the first time I met you! Crazy. I might have to call you soon and pick your brain about your workouts. I'm having such a hard time getting motivated and just keep doing the same thing every day. Glad to see life is going good, even if it's crazy!
xo

Julie said...

Dang those are some cute boys! :) I love the close up of Tucker with a mohawk. CUTE! So this is random but for what it is worth, I have found that journaling of any sort with three kids is...let's just say, difficult. haha. I took a calendar and I put something that one of the kids said or did or whatever each day. I think I have kept up best that way. So for what it is worth... :) Three kids are rough! Miss you guys! I hope that you are doing well. Take care!!!