He has decided this week that he is capable of feeding himself. Go ahead, kid! I was getting tired of feeding you anyway! ( j/k)This is one of Fisher's "pay attention to me" looks. I was sitting at the computer and when I looked down at him he was staring at me. He is learning how to get our attention. It is not as though he has to go looking for it very often considering everything in our lives revolves around him. When we take a second to not
revolve around him he finds a way to change the focus back onto him. Clever little fella.
Hanging out with Daddy (who was talking on the phone) and giving the camera some more of his smiles.
Fisher has this little tuft of hair on the top of his head that always sticks straight up. This was his first Fourth of July which we celebrated by going to Walmart while everyone else was watching fireworks.
No comments:
Post a Comment