Saturday, September 23, 2006

Nine months ago...

It is so weird to think that nine months ago tomorrow (actually today since it is now early morning on Saturday) we were on the way to the hospital for me to give birth to Fisher. The time has flown by and with both of my sisters-in-law expecting in the next few months it has made me think back on our Christmas of 2005 when Fisher was our big Christmas present. I wanted to share some of the photos from the first few days of Fisher's life since it makes me happy to look back at them.

The picture above was one day after my due date. I went to the hospital at 2:30 AM that night (or the 23rd).

Exactly 15 minutes after Fisher was born. He was born at 5:55 PM on Dec. 23rd. Dad was the first one to hold him and what a proud dad he was!



I love both of the pictures above. It was a smooth transition for Todd into fatherhood and the whole experience made me love him more than I ever thought possible. We couldn't get over Fisher's blonde hair.


Our little conehead swaddled and content on the morning we were to go home. It was Christmas day.

It is so hard to believe he was this little at one time. He has pretty much outgrown the carrier. We are going to squeeze him into it until our trip to Washington for Robbie's wedding and then it is into a bigger car seat!

2 comments:

Steve and Katrina said...

You should have put a picture of what you look like now to compare because there is a huge difference! You have to show off how skinny you have gotten! Hopefully in 9 months I will look as skinny as you.
Katrina

Todd and Meagan said...

Awwww...gee thanks, Katrina! You just made my day :) I am sure you won't have ANY problems considering you were in MUCH better shape than me when starting off the pregnancy and you still run!! I am waiting for you to move to Louisville so you can make me run with you again. :)