Sunday, September 10, 2006

One interview down...

Most of those who look at our blog are aware of what is going on in our lives at the moment but I thought I would add a quick little blurb anyway. Todd has recently applied for dental school. We are currently waiting for interviews and impatiently waiting for Dec. 1st when the first wave of acceptances occur. Todd recently had his first interview with University of Louisville and has two more lined up with Arizona and Case Western in Cleveland. We definitely have our preferences but would be thankful to get accepted anywhere.

3 comments:

GordonandChrissy said...

How exciting! Maybe Gordon already knew...but I had no idea you were trying for dental school. That's very cool. Good luck and let us know when you find out where you're going.

Todd and Meagan said...

Gordon probably didn't know. We were really quiet about it for a long time since Todd had considered so may things. Now we have paid to apply and have started getting interviews so it is more than just a thought on what he wants to do. It took us a while but we are trusting our feeling (four years worth of prayers) that this is the right thing for us even though we never would have thought of it on our own.

GordonandChrissy said...

Well that's great. We're really excited for you guys. I'm sure the waiting part is hard, though. He's a very smart guy, so I'm sure he'll have no problems. Best of luck!

p.s. We both thought your little family picture on here was super cute.