Taking a quick ride on the bear before church.
Looking like such a big boy and actually wearing shoes!
Fisher looking so calm and sweet in this picture. One thing about Fisher is he does not like to be held now that he has found freedom in walking.
Below is a sequence of pictures taken while we were trying to get a family photo. Since our blog is primarily pictures of Fisher I found these amusing seeing how squirmy he was and thought I would share.
The "let me down, I am unlocking my shoulders so I slide out of your grasp" pose.
Standing still is no longer working.
Rolling his eyes back into his head. This one is actually a little creepy when enlarged.
Mom is having to use the knee to help keep him up.
In the end the tummy hanging out and not looking at the camera won.
After all the hard work with the picture Fisher let us know he was tired by sucking his thumb and cuddling with the towel on our bed.
Fisher's first picture with Santa.
At first I thought it was Fisher's hand hitting Chandler's face but it turns out that Fisher was just giving a funny look as Chandler did it to himself.
Looking down on Chandler in their matching pjs.
It is amazing how much a baby changes in one year time. One year ago Todd and I were still in the hospital with Fisher trying to figure out how to change diapers and grasp the fact that we were parents. Now he is walking everywhere, getting into everything and we wouldn't have it any other way. Our lives wouldn't be complete without him.



11 comments:
Wow, Dad really has gotten soft in his old age when he is letting kids ride the bear.
Dad wasn't present.
Chandler looks so tiny next to him! Their matching pj's are super cute. :)
It is funny that you conveniently forgot to post the picture of Fisher abusing Chandler and making drool come out.
W have no recollection of that event. Our child is perfect!
Kidding.
I like the one where Katrina is giving someone a dirty look...maybe Alicia, it's hard to tell.
I have to defend my wife and be totally honest. Katrina's expression is only because Alicia had really bad gas at that moment. Look at Alicia's facial expression.
Steve
No, it was mom that had the gas...and I think that Todd would agree.
Ken and Alicia respectfully withdraw the last comment.
We had no clue people were still adding comments! When I first read the last 2 Todd and I were confused because Todd didn't remember mom having gas....then we looked at the picture and saw what you were referring to :)
Post a Comment