Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Our little helper

This has nothing to do with anything except that Fisher makes a mess with all of his new toys! Hopefully one day he will learn to pick up his messes as well as he makes them.


I accidently put this one on here. I couldn't figure out how to delete it without deleting everything.

Fisher went in for his flu shot and was given his first sucker. He loved it! (And won't be getting another one for while because it was a big sticky mess!)


If you enlarge this picture you can see his top front teeth both coming in.


Fisher helped me take down Christmas decorations.

He was having such a fun time playing with everything in the box of decorations, taking them out one by one, after I had put them away one by one.


The lights are off....now what do we do?? (If you didnt believe us, maybe you will now when we say that our tree is only three feet tall.)


He had a really fun time playing the lights.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Meagan;
I love the pictures of Fisher especially the one with the dog. It reminded me of Cora with Kage :(
I wanted to wish you a happy birthday tomorrow. Hope you have a great day. Looking forward to seeing you in May :)

Todd and Meagan said...

Thank you Debbie :)I hope you have a good day as well! I am so excited for May that I can hardly contain myself!