Saturday, February 24, 2007

Fisher's new phases

Fisher is starting to learn where some of his bodyparts are ie. head, ears, eyes, mouth etc. When he was trying to figure out where his nose was he came across his nostrils....and so it begins that when we ask where his nose is, his finger goes UP his nose instead on ON his nose!

Dad Lund recently sent Fisher a keyboard to play with so that he wouldn't always beg to play with ours. This picture is the first time Fisher played with his new toy.

Fisher playing with his keyboard looking very studious.

He also enjoys carrying around the keyboard.

Dad and Mom Church and Jedd came down last weekend to hang out with us. They came with a cute new church outfit for Fisher complete with shoes. He wore the shoes, sweater vest and tie to church the next day. This picture was taken when it was nap time. We had to snap a few pictures first which Fisher was not happy about.


Another bad little habit Fisher has gotten into (besides sticking his finger up his nose) is peeing either right before his bath or right after...and not in his diaper. This particular photo is an example of Fisher breaking free from us as he was dressed for his bath (in his birthday suit). He scampered back behind the ellipitical....no big deal, he always goes there. He then proceeded to mark his territory....not good. We no longer let him have his 30 seconds of being "free" from the diaper.


This may be part of the problem why Fisher is peeing everywhere...


Fisher has become much more picky about what he will eat from day to day. I caught him sneaking some of his crackers in this picture. What you can't tell is how full his mouth is as well as his hand.


Magoo has discovered how stepping up onto things helps him reach the desired object. He climbs onto everything...toy trucks, books, boxes, blankets, and as seen here, cd cases.


Forks and spoons are now a must have when feeding the boy. He loves attempting to use utensils. He has not mastered the skills to eat on his own but it is fun watching him learn.

Mission accomplished. He is very good about getting the food into his mouth once it is on the spoon or fork. It is getting it on there that he is working on.

6 comments:

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

Love it, love it, love it!!! Love the nostrils, the peepee, the crackers and looking forward to it!
Alicia

Greg and Sariah said...

So much to say...so little space.
1. Finger in nose...reminds me of when I put a skittle in your nose at Girls Camp. haha
2. Peeing on carpet must be a boy thing. Camden has been banned from "free" time also.
3. cute church clothes...does Grandma Church want to visit me?
4. keyboard! why didn't I think of that. I think I'll go get one from my dad's office! We only have a laptop...it's just not a pretty sight. He's getting to be such a big boy!

Nate and Bre said...

I just love this kid. He is a great source of entertainment. Since I'm not having any of my own soon do you feel like having another one and giving me Fisher? He's adorable and I need an excuse to buy new furniture. If I let him wander around in his pre-bath attire I could justify new couches by the end of the week...

Nate and Bre said...

By the way, I love the cracker picture!

Justin and Amy said...

I foresee a future in computers... hopefully he'll have the finger up the nose habit controlled by then:) He's so cute Meag. I'm glad you posted new pics. I was checking every day to see if you had done a new post with him and finally my wish was granted!

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

I love how your captions blend together in such a cohesive narrative. You are a good writer!