
When Fisher becomes tired he starts crying over really miniscule things...like not being able to push the eliptical back and forth as fast as he would like to.

Baring his teeth. We realize he has entered into the "awkward" looking phase with all of his teeth coming in :)

I like to call this his "cousin impersonation" since Chandler and Abby both have much fuller lips than Fisher. He was making noises as he would blow his lips outs.

We can tell when Magoo is getting tired because he will grab onto one of his blankies (he has two of them) and will start sucking his thumb. I wonder if when he gets married he is going to have to tell his future wife that the blankie stays...just like his mom did.

This is what I was referring to above with his little lips!

Every time I look at this picture I can't help but think of the Judy Blume book "Are You There God? It's Me Margaret." I am not sure what he was looking at. He kept staring at the ceiling.

This was a couple of weekends ago up in Indiana at Steve & Katrina's. Fisher slept in their closet. When we awoke from his nap he proceeded to help organize Steve's side of the closet. This is him caught in the act.

The final damage. You sure have a nice asortment of dress shirts, Steve!

Fisher on the drive home from Indiana. We actually drove home through Indianapolis while the super bowl was going on. There was a lot less traffic than normal. Everyone must have been at home watching the game. There were a lot of cops out though and we think they were bitter they had to be working because there were a lot of people being pulled over.

Fisher Magoo.

Fisher learned how to turn the TV on and off manually. He loves to do it!

He also loves to sit at the computer, type on the keyboard, spin the dial and click on the mouse, and look up at the computer screen like he knows exactly what he is doing. (The pajama pants he has on in this picture are the ones that I hemmed. I am becoming so domestic!)

Our big belly boy.

He still is a very happy little boy.
2 comments:
I have to say my favorite picture is the one of him crying. There is something priceless about those kinds of pictures. They are definitely not as common. Plus, I can't help but picture your video of Fisher when Todd kept taking away his mouse. Kids' ability to turn their cry on and off like that is uncanny!
I agree with Amy about the video. If it is too cruel to post to the blog can you e-mail it to me?
Post a Comment