Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Fisher and Friends

While we were in Reno we had a chance to go over to Sariah & Greg's so that Fisher and Camden could play together and Sariah and I could hang out. The following pictures are from this visit.

Hey! That's my sippy cup.....



Facing off on their bikes...



Isn't this the cutest time out bench you have ever seen?


Having some play time together.


Hugs for Fisher & Camden!
Fisher had fun trying to keep up with Camden and Camden was very good about sharing all of his toys and Nilla Wafers. Thanks for letting us visit Sariah!
The next batch of photos are of Fisher and Chelsea's daughter, Cora, after the wedding.
Boy spots girl...



Girl notices boy....



Boy then has to prove his masculinity by pulling grass. Odd. Very odd. Boys are funny.

During the reception Michele, BreAnn and I spent some time outside chasing Micaela and Fisher while giving them a chance to stretch their legs.

Fisher, Micaela and Michele observing some ants or "bees" as Micaela was calling them.



Micaela giving Fisher kisses.



It was fun having the two of them play together. Hopefully there will be many more times in the future!

5 comments:

Greg and Sariah said...

Oh I love all these pictures. It's so fun to see everyones kids playing together. I'm so glad we all stay in touch.

Debbie said...

Meagan these are the cutest pictures. I am so glad you posted them. I don't have hardly any pictures of Cora from the wedding and I just think these are pricesless. Could you email them to chelsea at:
chelsealeemann@yahoo.com. She can get them printed for me. Congrats again on your house and thank you so much for coming to Amy's wedding. It was extra special because you all were there. I wish you guys lived closer together. Hope you keep your get-togethers up. :)

Anonymous said...

Debbie- I will email them to Chelsea by this weekend. I thought Cora looked so cute in her little dress :)

Nate and Bre said...

I love the picture of Micaela giving Fisher um-ahs!

Michele said...

Notice I had to hold Fisher still so she could give them! That will change in a few more years;)