Monday, July 09, 2007

The bedroom

Sorry to those of you who don't care about pictures of the house. A couple of you have asked for pictures so I am putting them up as we finish rooms. Here is the bedroom.

The day we moved in.


After.
I am still looking for little things around the room but for now it is pretty much finished.






9 comments:

Steve and Katrina said...

I really like your bedroom. Did you make the curtains and pillows? We will probably see it in a few weeks when we come back through. We can't wait!

Deanna said...

Oh my goodness! Can I just say how cute that room has turned out?! I love it! (I still want the paint color...) You guys really put in a lot of work b/c I see that the first pics show the dressers are even a different color. WOW! I'm impressed. You got me motivated and I refinished our buffet on Sat. and am now moving on to the antique dresser in my bdrm. Good job!

Justin and Amy said...

You are quite the decorator Meag.... your house looks awesome! You guys did a great job, All that hard work is definitely paying off.

Jamie said...

Super cute room! Your house is not supposed to be that cute when you're poor dental students! Looks like you guys are happy to be out of your apartment and enjoying your new adventures! Todd looks like a natural in his scrubs!

Steuer Family News said...

Your home looks so nice! Moving is such a pain, but it seems like you're getting things done quick!

Leslie said...

Meagan, it's finally up. Check out leslieandcurtis.blogspot.com

Very nice room, by the way

Greg and Sariah said...

I love the colors you have chosen. The green is cool and the navy is awesome. I like the white walls with just the one blue one. Great job!

GordonandChrissy said...

Your house is looking so great! It totally looks like a home, which is what everyone wants I think. :) I love your bedroom, especially the walls, and I LOVE the bedding, it looks so nice. Great job!!!

Emery Jo said...

wowie zowie! I LOVE your room! Great style...