Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday Amy!


Amy,

You've been one of my best friends since we were ten. You've known me through the good, the bad, and the ugly (I can't get the JCPenny's picture out of my head! :) I hope you're birthday was as wonderful as you are! Happy, Happy Birthday!

Love,

Meagan (and Todd wanted me say Happy Birthday to "Amu!")



PS. How is the art work coming along in your new class? Are the pumpkins orange?

5 comments:

Nate and Bre said...

OMG (G=goodnesss, golly, ect) you did not post that picture from the bathroom!!!! Happy golden birthday Miss Amy! Now you are old like the rest of us.

Todd and Meagan said...

Yes...that would be the one :)

Bre, if you are feeling left out since I just barely started doing the birthday thing then I can add one for you too...I was debating if it would be tacky to do a two week belated birthday post :) I picked a heck of a week to start. There are birthdays up the wazooo!

Justin and Amy said...

Thanks so much Meag! And Bre- that's so funny you still think our baathroom pic is tacky:) I love it! I think it's cute! Thanks again you guys. You always make me feel so special on my birthday. And now I am close to 30 (how did your dad put that Michele?) just like the rest of ya!

Justin and Amy said...

P.S. The pumpkins are definitely orange this year! This class is much more easy to work with:)

Michele said...

Pushing 30 Amy...you are now pushing 30. I think Bre is feeling left out. We all know how she likes to celebrate her birthday with a lot of attention. If you do a belated birthday for Bre make sure you post the picture of her wearing her princess tiara:)Although if you do a belated birthday for Bre than you might have to do one for me too...otherwise it's just not fair!