Happy Birthday Mom! You are such a wonderful mom and person and I have always admired you so much. I know you feel guilty about not "giving" me any sisters, but as I have said before, I am okay with it because I have you :) I wish I could be there with you today but it sounds like Dad is taking good care of you! Have fun in San Francisco! I love you!

PS. To all of those whose birthdays I have failed to acknowledge on here...I promise to do better! There is no one better to start with than my own mom!
5 comments:
Cute pic, Meagan! I love your mom! She is so cool! :o)
Your mom is so wonderful! She makes the most amazing chicken enchaladas! :)
Happy birthday Nancy! I promise to try my hardest to be Meagan's sister-she never had:)
Your Mom Nancy is indeed a wonderful person. She was a real comfort to me both prior to and after Debbie's death. Debbie often talked about what a great friend Nancy was. Please wish her a very happy birthday for me...
Betty (Debbie's Mom)
Happy Birthday Nancy! We love ya!
Post a Comment