Sunday, September 09, 2007

Fisher and the slide...

Fisher's become a climbing machine.


Ignore our dead grass. Louisville is desperately in need of rain (being from out west I never thought I would hear myself say that!) and we are too cheap to water our lawn :)

6 comments:

Deanna said...

I...think he's excited... :o)

Rebecca said...

I love the little break he took from climbing the first time to the second time! Looks just like something Jacob would do, a minor distraction and then back to work! Very cute.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love that he is running around in his diaper! Kids have the cutest waddle!

Your wedding photos turned out so beautiful! You look gorgeous! Kind of wish Victor and I had a wedding, just for the photos.. I like to think that I was part of yours.. kind of.. from the deciding on whether or not to go to provo.. how you always said you didn't want to be "that girl" (the one who goes to provo and ends up married).. then the Church Family Reunion T.. ha.. made me think of Anton and his TV.. he was SOOO crazy.. remember when he got us all flowers, or one flower, for valentines day I think it was.. he was so goofy!

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

I love it when he just stops mid-slide. That can't feel good.

Justin and Amy said...

I love his little wiggly diaper butt! It's so cute seeing it go back and forth as he climbs the slide:)