Thursday, September 27, 2007

Nothing too exciting

Todd says this is a picture of Fisher imitating his mom.

Today Fisher insisted on emptying the contents of his crib (blankie, pillow, Elmo, & Pig the Cow AKA Filet Mignon, which you can't see in this picture) and making camp on the couch while he read book after book. I think we have a little bookworm in the making...


Often times, when Fisher plays in his room, I will go in to check on him only to find him reading his books. Today I found him lounging in his little rocker playing with his puzzles and imitating the noises of animals on one of the puzzles that makes a noise when the right piece is put in place.


Magoo loves to help me transfer laundry from the washer to the dryer. He loves to help out with anything and everything around the house.



Having a moment...


Fisher Magoo...


Our lives are rather uninteresting these days- Todd is at school and I am at home with the kid trying to make sure he doesn't wreck too much havoc...quite the task on some days. This is Todd working on a tooth he has to wax while we watched Survivor Man.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

No - the picture of Fisher and the book does NOT resemble you... instead, you need a picture of Fisher in front of the computer at 5am! ;) I love that Todd was waxing... Ty was doing that tonight too during CSI. We such boring people. PS - I think I have a couple of books for you to read to make you 'less bored'.

Melissa said...

i just noticed that you have the weather.com as a 'link of interest'. ok... we really are boring people, aren't we? ;)

Todd and Meagan said...

I admit it...I need to get a life. I should have known you would be on here at 11:30 at night :)

Adam and Andrea said...

The camping out on the couch with all his comfy's is how Maddy started off. Same age too. Now we have to ground her from reading and it is devastating to her. I need to by her a timer so she knows when to stop at night because she doesn't to look at the clock for the time.
Fisher is so stinkin cute. As for bored, I still get that way even though I am totally busy. Adam thinks I'm weird. Could be where Emily gets it from.

Anonymous said...

He looks like such a good natured little boy! It's amazing how kids can keep themselves busy and play with themselves for hours!

Are those your hands handing Fischer clothes for the dryer? Have you stopped biting.. they look good ;) Always remember Meagan putting on fake nails at school, pointing with her knuckles afraid that people will see her bitten fingernails.

I hope that long, sharp, pointy looking thing in front of Todd isnt a tool used in mouths.. you know.. really, I wouldn't know anything about drills.. or say even cavities.. I have been cavity free for over 5 years.. yep.. I got my picture taken and put on the cavity free wall! (That's something to brag about)

Anonymous said...

P.S. I think I always spell Fisher's name with a 'C' in it... sorry

GordonandChrissy said...

That picture of him reading is so cute. He's such a big kid, playing in his room by himself. He's so not a little baby anymore...wow. Time is flying.

Anonymous said...

Cute Fisher Magoo! We have a picture just like this of Todd laying on the couch with his legs up and crossed and books all over and his bear, the only difference is Todd was asleep! Meagan- is that the most comfy position for reading? How do you stay awake?!@#$% Todd, I am so impressed with your study habits!!!!! The tools look scary, too scary for the mouth! Looks like fun, tho! Cute smile, Todd!
Love-Mom