McNeely Lake.

Here is a fun sign we saw on our walk Sunday afternoon. It's a good thing Fisher was strapped in or else he might have trespassed onto this guy's property...

Cindy strapping Fisher and Ella into their chariot. The two do pretty well together in tight quarters. Fisher took up all of Ella's space and Ella ate all of Fisher's food :)

About two weeks ago, Fisher woke up one morning and decided he was going to start throwing tantrums. This is so strange to us considering Fisher has always been a fairly mellow little dude. Here he is in action.

Cindy had the great idea of feeding the ducks. It was Fisher's first time doing so, and he seemed to really enjoy it. He was even helping throw the bread although it didn't make it far enough into the water for the ducks to reach. The white duck in the back reminded us of Fisher. If you enlarge the picture you will see a little tuft of feathers like a little m
ohawk.

Autumn is finally here. The weather is cooling down and the leaves are changing.

Fisher had fun playing in the rocks on the path.

Pondering whether he wants to throw another tantrum...

When it was time to leave Fisher didn't want to go. We tried walking away hoping he would run after us. No such luck. This was the result- him playing happily by himself in the rocks not caring if we left him.
16 comments:
nice pictures of fall. i've been driving around town all week looking for good 'fall picture' spots, and little did i know that mcneely had great spots!
Oh man, that sign is SOOO Kentucky! I love it!! :o)
Those are such pretty fall colors! Great pictures. :) Sorry about the tantrums...hopefully that's a short stage?
Oh my gosh that sign is so funny!!! Yes, that is so "Kentucky." HA!
Looks like a nice Sunday afternoon :)
poor little fisher! it's hard to be almost 2!
i'm putting a sign like that up in my yard.
Isn't fall the best! We have been waiting for the leaves to change so we can go get family pictures done.. I bet USU campus is gorgeous right now!
I would love to be there when Fisher throws a tantrum.. just to see your reaction and hold back the giggles.. then you can come out when Kennedi does it and do the same!
Oh- I am going visiting teaching for the first time ever in a couple weeks.. do you have any cute ideas on like a meet and greet basket/goodies for fall/t-giving.. or whatever you bring to people in this situation :)
Sooo beautiful! Fall is the best. Better in some states than others. :}
Karen R.
the pictures are really pretty meagan! I love the last picture- it's so funny
allie
where the heck is the 'keep out' sign from? i swear we have walked every inch of this little neighborhood and i've never seen that...
seeing as CA is burning and the smoke is blowing north it may be a good time to come visit. It is beatiful. I am jealous!
I originally had that sign in my yard but I had to give it away cause my HOA made me take it down! Hee Hee...anyway, back to reading:D
Love the sign. Know what you mean about the tantrums. Daniel sat in the middle of Wal-mart and screamed the whole time I was checking out. Someone asked him if he was lost. No, his parent is trying to act like that's not my kid. I need a new good book. Jewel by Brit Lott is pretty good.
I definately have sympathy for the tantrums as well. At least you know your kid is normal, right? Haha. You just have to remember all the other parents staring at you are just thinking "Oh, that poor Mother." not "What a horrible Mother! Her kid is such a brat!" It helps me at least. Ditto to the beautiful fall pics. I LOVE them! Wish there were pretty places like that around here.
I'm sure something has happened in the Church family in the past two weeks. We want more pictures of Fisher. Or even more pictures of Todd. We just want something from you, Meagan! We miss your blogging.
Justin
I'm stealing that photo of the sign... see my blog.
Post a Comment