Thursday, October 04, 2007

Where does the toilet paper go?

Fisher decided his sun glasses weren't stylish enough....


He decided to take everything but the bathtub with him after his bath...


Magoo has become my little helper in everything I do. Today he carried almost all of the grocery bags from the door to the kitchen. He was trying, with all that he had, to bring me the gallon of milk but I thought he was going to pop all the blood vessels in his face in the process...


He has started to occasionally let me know when he has a poo poo in his diaper. I am not sure where it came from b/c we haven't been trying to potty train him yet but we'll take any progress he makes on his own! He also has started to catch on to toilet paper...The other day while he was pulling toilet paper off the roll (a favorite activity these days) he grabbed a little piece and wiped over his shorts. This came from out of the blue. I tested him today to see if he really caught on and asked him "Where does the toilet paper go?" The picture above is the result of the question. He wipes with a smile on his face. What a kid :) Potty training, here we come...

At the beginning of the football season there was a debate between some friends over Utah and BYU. I wasn't sure which side of the fence I was on, but Michele, the day has come for me to pick a side...

12 comments:

Greg and Sariah said...

That's right...Go BYU! Fisher seems like a huge help...it's so cute too. They just want to do everything...even if it's so hard, they wanna do it. I love it.

Deanna said...

Ron is very proud of your choice! GO COUGS! He knows Jeremy would agree! :o)

Anonymous said...

Your looking cute as always...
Jenni Kay

Steve and Katrina said...

I can't even believe that was a choice for you. USU and BYU maybe, Yewtah and BYU not even close. See you tonight

Melissa said...

the toilet paper thing is SOOOO FUNNY. clearly he has been watching you go to the bathroom a little too much. noah still uses it to wipe his nose, so i guess i'm blowing my nose way too much. :)

Rebecca said...

I love how you can work a skirt with a baseball cap! Cute pictures of Fisher "wiping"!

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

Ken will be proud.

Anonymous said...

Dang, you are a slave driver.. sweeping.. vacuuming.. now carrying ALL the groceries! jk He looks so cute with that milk.. he's a tough little guy!

P.S. Love the skirt!

Michele said...

Oh Meagan...so dissapointing. I figured you would be put off when the Utes beat Louisville last night:)

the mortensen's said...

you have chosen correctly! We don't care who the Utes beat, as long as it's not BYU!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Meagan don't tell Todd but I bought him a BYU hat. Because I wanted to and the hat is wicked awessome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Jedd

Justin and Amy said...

Very very very very good choice Meagan! I am very proud of you:) And I love the toilet paper picture... it's so funny how much kids can pick up:)