I am a little behind on pictures and couldn't decide what to put up first. I decided to start with our little excursion to Lake Tahoe because it is one of my favorite places and I finally was able to share it with Fisher. I promise to go back to show his Halloween pictures.

This was the only shot I was able to get with the sun still up. We barely missed the sun setting but at least we were able to see it in the car on the drive up.

We had full reign of the beach. No one but us.

Mom & Fisher

Fisher with Grandma
Lund & Aunt Jeanne

If we had made it just a few minutes earlier the sun would still have been up. It was still beautiful even if it was starting to get dark.

Fisher's first time dipping his hand into the frigid water with the assistance of Grandma
Lund. It is freezing in the summer...no need to mention how cold that makes it in November even though there wasn't any snow up there just yet.


Fisher and Mom hanging out on a log.

Fisher and Aunt Jeanne playing with sticks in the sand.

Fisher had a fun time playing in the sand until he decided to eat a mouth full, gagging himself, and then throwing up all the the snacks he had eaten in the car...It was gross. Thankfully I was driving and didn't have to sit next to him :)
6 comments:
I didn't know you guys went up there. Super fun!
You'll have to come back in the summer. We have so much fun up there. The hot hot July sun does warm the lake up a bit. Enough that even I get in. It was great to see you and Fisher. Hopefully the boys will play better as they get older.
Karen
I love the picture with the sun...so pretty. Glad you had a good time and welcome back!
Ah... seeing pictures of Lake Tahoe makes me miss it so much! Your blog made me homesick:) But those pictures are so cute. Can't go wrong with pictures at Tahoe! Hope you had a good time in Reno:)
ooo... that is a pretty lake. glad you're back!
Hey Lake Tahoe is very beautiful. And the pictures of Fisher Magoo are so cute
Jedd
Post a Comment