Sunday, November 25, 2007

I was tagged...a long time ago

Heidi tagged me, what now seems like years ago, and so I finally decided to accept her challenge :)

Six things you might not know about me:

1. I would love to bungee jump and skydive one day.

2. I wish I could fly. I have recurring dreams about being able to fly. In them I fly so fast and zip all over the place and it is the most amazing feeling...if only it were real.

3. I am a compulsive gum chewer and normally have three different flavors of gum in my purse. Extra Watermelon, Extra Polar Ice, and Trident Citrus.

4. The only alarm clock I have ever woken up to is my cell phone. Up until I left for college my dad (and mom) woke me up. My freshman year of college my roommate, Michelle, and friend, Anna, would wake me up. My sophomore year it was a team effort from Amy & Allie. My actual roomie would occasionally not wake me up so that I would be taught a lesson...I stopped asking her to be on alarm clock duty. After that Todd took the life long calling of being my alarm clock...that is until my cell phone came along!

5. Part of the reason I sleep through everything is that I am a night owl. I'm talking a serious night owl. I could easily stay up until 3 am or later on a regular basis if Fisher would allow me to by sleeping in until noon every day :) If I am reading a good book, I have been known to stay up until 5 am reading. Boo on mornings!

6. Most people who know me know this already, but I have a severe phobia of sharks. In my brain they exist in any pool of water. Lakes, rivers, pools (especially at night)...all infested with man-eating sharks. Therefore, I am not a huge fan of water.

I'm tagging my family, Michelle Hester and RITL.

2 comments:

Justin and Amy said...

OH my goodness I had forgotten about being your human alarm clock! And I totally forgot about your room roomate not waking you up on purpose! So funny. I miss being your alarm clock. It made me feel so special:)

Anonymous said...

Your so funny... I remember Anna coming in EVERY morning trying to get you up!

I have the same water phobia!!! except mine is hippo's in the deep end of the pool water.. AND.. I love the ocean, but NOT going in them.. I am also afraid of sharks!