Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Abby! (And Golden)

Happy birthday to our one and only niece, Abby! We are so glad we have been able to see you the three times that we have this year. You are such a sweet little girl and we love you! Fisher always points at your picture and says "Abbay." He loves playing with you, especially when you crawl after him. Happy Birthday! We are thinking about you.

Love,
Uncle Todd, Aunt Meagan & Fisher




Happy Birthday to Golden as well. I don't think he looks at this blog- if you do Golden, then I will be sure to give you your own little birthday day post next time!

5 comments:

Max Fam said...

she's a cute little monkey! I love the bath pic!

But WHAT ABOUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I should've taken a pic of you at breakfast and posted it. I'm a lame-o!

Anonymous said...

Taken care of on brother Robbie's blog.

Todd and Meagan said...

I am rather relieved you didn't take a picture of me eating all of that food at your house for breakfast, Heidi :) Thanks for the food. It was delicious! And as someone commented, my little brother Robbie did do a birthday post for me :)

Ken, Alicia, Abby, and Ethan Lund said...

Thanks guys! Abby loves you too!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Meagan! (Belated, I know) Gosh we are getting old huh, just kidding! Hope you had a good one!