This one is for you Michelle (H.)- You asked about Chula so I thought I would put up a couple of pictures of her from our last trip. Fisher loved her and made it his mission to make sure she was on her tree instead of in her cage. He would take us into her room, point at her and say "Bird!" and then run out and point at the tree and say "Twee!" It caused him a lot of stress if she remained in her cage for even a few minutes :)
2 comments:
I'm not gonna lie...ChulaBird has always scared me, so I love the third picture where it looks like she's being strangled. hehe sorry.
:) A post of my very own!!?? I'm glad to see that she is still around.. We never hear much about her and then there were pictures and posts about Suka.. so.. I thought.. you know! I saw Chula.. eight years ago... crazy parrots must live forever!
Post a Comment