Monday, July 21, 2008

Fisher and the flowers.

We spent a week out in Reno and I took full advantage of having a better camera to take pictures with. Not much is going on these days. Todd finished his first semester of his second year and is on break until August. We have had fun laying around doing nothing. Fisher is a wild man and talks like crazy. He is into climbing, running, jumping, airplanes, trains, trucks/cars, painting, talking, tickling, and disobeying his parents in every way possible. He definitely keeps us on our toes.









This is a perfect picture of Fisher...in a dead sprint. Welcome to our world.

6 comments:

Iverson Family said...

Hi Meagan. Glad you updated! Fisher is the cutest little guy ever! He looks like he has got tons of fun personality. Cute pictures...and thank you for the rain.

Anonymous said...

YAY.. new posts! :) Always fun to visit Reno huh!? Hope the back has been feeling better... Cute new pics!

Rebecca said...

Sounds like Jacob's only 10 months behind Fisher! He too loves running, jumping, talking, etc. He also loves playing in the rain - those look like good times for a 2 1/2 year old!

Michele said...

I dont believe for a second that that cute little boy playing in the sunflowers ever disobeys his parents:)

Nate and Bre said...

I'm so bummed that we couldn't make it up to Reno while you guys were there. I really wanted to see you. Everytime you post pictures of Fisher I wonder what happened to the little Fisher I know. He doesn't look like a baby at all anymore. He is so handsome! It's a good thing that I wasn't watching him as he was running all over the place. We've seen me run and I really don't want to find out how it feels to have a 3 1/2 year old make fun of me. I love you!

Leslie said...

Cars, trucks, trains, and airplanes...sounds like Fisher got the typical boy package in Heaven.