
Fisher posing for the camera.

He recently started a little
pre-school group that a few of us moms are doing. So far Fisher loves it-every week he comes home with the cutest things. It is making me a little nervous for when it is my month :) This picture was taken his first day of school.

The second day he brought home a
miniature Fisher along with a picture taken by the mom whose turn it is this month. It is good to know that he poses for everyone with the same face.

Fisher loves his
miniature self and carries it around with him. Here he is tucking mini-Fish in with his
blankie. :)

This is Fisher experiencing his first
McDonald's ice cream cone. I know- pathetic it has taken us almost three years to accomplish this milestone.

Helping mom make pumpkin bread. He loves to help with everything.

We've had another
traumatic experience with one of Fisher's stuffed animals.

Thanks Grandma
Lund for the glow-in-the-dark pj's. Thankfully only the eyes on the shirt glow. We were a little
worried that he wouldn't be able to fall asleep :)

Another pose at the park.

The park we went to was one of the drop off locations for trees and debris from the wind storm that we had a couple weeks ago. Louisville is still cleaning up from it.



Fisher was tempted to go and play in the trees. He was contemplating whether is was worth the wrath of mom to go and play where he knew he wasn't supposed to.

Fisher has started to climb out of bed in the morning and come into our room around 7:00. This has been a hard transition for me and I am having to change my sleep schedule. Mostly it means that I can't stay up reading until 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning anymore (which means I will be reading a lot less now.) While I try to wake up Fisher hangs out with a snack in my bed.

Abby & Fisher plotting their escape.
3 comments:
That's a fun idea to do a preschool with friends. And how sweet that he takes "Mini Fisher" around with him everywhere. :)
So when I pulled up your blog, Micaela saw Fisher and said "mama is that my brother?" Not sure where that came from...Can we borrow Fisher to see what it would be like to have a boy? Love the PJs:)
Fisher is so dang funny! Every picture of him and the things he does cracks me up! I miss you guys! I wish I could get to know Mini-Fish, too. :o)
Post a Comment