Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ice Storm

Today pretty much everything in Louisville shut down due to snow and ice. Although our end of town did not receive as much snow as other areas, we now have plenty of ice over the little snow that we do have thanks to the non-stop drizzle all afternoon that proceeded to freeze. The freezing rain and sleet is supposed to continue through the night and tomorrow afternoon. We are crossing our fingers Todd won't have school tomorrow. Right now it is looking promising.



Our yard is basically one big skating rink.







3 comments:

jrbischoff said...

Its at least really pretty! I wouldnt want to walk on it though...

Anonymous said...

Wow! It is pretty though. Love you. MOM

GordonandChrissy said...

That is beautiful! I miss the winter weather of the Midwest. I know, that's crazy, but we miss having winter storms. Although, it is nice to have sunny weather to be outside everyday. Maybe we'll just visit the winter weather. :)

I'm glad you all haven't lost power. Have you taken Fisher out to skate on the lawn?