Thursday, September 03, 2009

Grass and a spiderweb.

This is one of many new posts today. I am catching up on pictures. I do have one of Cooper coming soon since the last five or so have been of Fisher's little adventures.
Fisher is a boy who loves being outside.

He found a cool spiderweb on the swing set. (If enlarged, you can see the web.)

Picking some grass...

So that he can throw it at the cool spiderweb.

Making sure the grass is really stuck on there.

Repeating process.

This blog would not be complete without a little shot of Batman.

The End.
(If you enlarge you can see the spiderweb.)

3 comments:

GordonandChrissy said...

That is very creative of him.

And, I'll just take your word for it that you can enlarge and see the spiderweb. I'm not going to venture out and do that myself. I guess I need to get a little more brave so I don't raise a sissy boy out here. :)

Greg and Sariah said...

i was wondering lately what kind of camera you have. i noticed in the "bike" blog a while back.

let me know....?

fisher is all boy for sure!!! the spiders, the outdoors, the jumping galore...etc. too funny that kid and his expressions.

Julie said...

CUTE KID! Love it. :D