Sunday, September 13, 2009

From the mouth of Fisher

"Mama?! I think Daddy's done with his nap!" as he escapes into our bedroom where Todd happened to be taking a nap and proceeded to jump on the bed...and Todd.
"Let's go ride a bike ride!"

"You know what Daddy? You are a good counter!"

"Crib starts with the letter orange."
Apparently we still have a lot of work ahead of us on his spelling.

"I like chocolate milk and transformers."
(Fisher is really into lining up things.)

M: "Do you want milk on your cereal?
F: "No. Absolutely not." (said the three year old.)

"Santa Clause is the bad guy."
(Fisher practicing his future life of crime.)

"I said I wanted pink." in response to me saying I will paint his big toenail blue.

(Picture is Fisher on his first day of pre-k.)
About a month ago I had one of those really bad days and I told Fisher that I was done being a mommy for the day.
His reply:
"So are you going to be Daddy?"

"Oh...it is perfect! Mommy, you are my best friend!" when he saw a toy he really wanted in Walmart.

F: "Did Heavenly Father make our feet?"
M: "Yes."
F: "Did Heavenly Father make our toes tickle?"
M: "I guess so."
F: "Can we see Him?"
M: "We will, one day, in heaven."
F: "Well, um, I am going to fly in a airplane to go see Him."
"Super heroes don't eat. They have no mouth."

M: "Did you wash your hands?"
F: "Bumble Bee doesn't wash his hands. He gets out of power."

"I think he's hungry or something."
The phrase I hear most often around the house when it comes to Cooper.

1 comment:

Julie said...

That is awesome! I love three years old's minds. They make all the rest bearable.