This week I have a 36 week ultrasound. I am excited to see how big our little guy is because he feels huge. It would be nice to have an idea of what I am going to be dealing with. We still do not have a name. Let me scratch that. We do not have one name...we have about 20. There is one we have been talking about the past few days (and no one has heard us mention it before) but it is one that I worry would be used in the "Banana fanna fo fanna..." game and will quickly become a favorite. We'll have to think on it. I could possibly be having this baby in exactly four weeks depending on my doctor's schedule. That sounds so far away when I think about how horrible I am sleeping, but then when I think of everything I still have to do to get ready then it seems like not nearly enough time. Funny how that works. As long as he will wait until June 13th then we are good to go.
I posted both of these pictures to show how much I have grown in the last month but it is not as noticeable as it feels, I guess.
See that big black spot on the left side? Hard to miss. I did something to my camera and I don't have a clue as to what it was. Does anyone know anything about Canons? It stinks because we have to ship it out to get fixed- I don't want to touch anymore buttons and do more damage. We are hoping it will be fast considering there is a nameless little boy coming into the world soon.
5 comments:
Hi Meagan! I can't believe only 4 weeks left! This is how far along I was when Kennedi came to us.. you look GREAT!!
I think that shadow on your camera is a ghost! And.. feel free to call and tell me the name.. just to get it off your chest.. I won't tell anyone!!
oh.. not sure if you knew.. Stuart and Leslie had a baby girl Saydie, in march..
What a big o' basketball that is under your shirt!
You are so cute, Meagan! I can't believe you only have four weeks left. It has FLOWN by ... at least from our perspective. :)
Good luck getting everything ready, he is one lucky little boy. You guys are such cute parents.
Hey girly! You look great! I also grow like crazy between 32 and 38 weeks. I am sorry to hear about your bird...I know what a sweet member of your family she has been. She will be happy.
Take care and I will keep watching your blog for updates. Home stretch!
It looks like that little guy is not so little:) I hate the "can't sleep because I am so uncomfortable" phase. No fun. I hope it doesn't get too terrible. I excited for you guys though, and am excited to hear the final verdict on name choice:) And so sad about Chula! I feel like we all grew up with that beautiful bird.
Post a Comment