Still nothing on the progression front. The doctor was called out on an emergency surgery right in the middle of my appointment so we did not get a chance to really discuss options. She is supposed to call tonight so we will know more later. Worst case scenario is I will be induced a week from now.
3 comments:
A week from now! Yuck. I hope it's tonight!!!
Hey you can always try Heidi's trick. So my sis wants a good book to read and she says that she wants your advise. She also wanted me to tell you that she is not as "conservative" of a book reader as I am so bring it on.
Looks like Chrissy got it right, or at least you went into labor during the night.
Congrats you guys! We can't wait for the next post to see pics of our newest little nephew and cousin!!!
Love!
Post a Comment