Join Meagan & Todd in the adventure of life in the military with three boys.
Meagan, Cooper's room is SO CUTE!!! I love it. Did you make the bedding? Love it all!
Wow. It seriously looks like it's out of a magazine. GREAT job. I love it, and I'm kind of picky about kids rooms. :) Love it.
Amazing. It looks FAB-U-LOSO!!!
You are amazing. I can't believe you made all that yourself.
super cute. did you paint all that after cooper was born???
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Meagan, Cooper's room is SO CUTE!!! I love it. Did you make the bedding? Love it all!
Wow. It seriously looks like it's out of a magazine. GREAT job. I love it, and I'm kind of picky about kids rooms. :) Love it.
Amazing. It looks FAB-U-LOSO!!!
You are amazing. I can't believe you made all that yourself.
super cute. did you paint all that after cooper was born???
Post a Comment