Join Meagan & Todd in the adventure of life in the military with three boys.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
We survived the first week!
I have tons of pictures but this was my first week on my own and so the free time was rather limited :) I get the feeling I will be blogging in clusters. A few new ones in a day or two and then one week off...
I know you're going to say no way, but I think Cooper is the spittin image of Fisher. Too cute. Congrats on making it through the week. Sometimes its just easier when you're on your own. I know I never really needed help in holding the baby. I was more of the please help me cook dinner, do the laundry, clean the house type. Hope everything continues to run smoothly.
4 comments:
Congrats on surviving! Can't wait to see more pictures of your handsome little sons.
I know you're going to say no way, but I think Cooper is the spittin image of Fisher. Too cute. Congrats on making it through the week. Sometimes its just easier when you're on your own. I know I never really needed help in holding the baby. I was more of the please help me cook dinner, do the laundry, clean the house type. Hope everything continues to run smoothly.
Karen
Shheess... I hope you have a kids who looks like you some day. :D So adorable. At least he has your nose. :D
What beautiful eyes! I just love him! Meagan I am glad you made it through the week!
Grandma C
Post a Comment