Tuesday, August 18, 2009

8 comments:

Leslie said...

Love the last line: "Don't get me upset."

Greg and Sariah said...

ooooohhhh SNAP!!!!

themorganfam said...

Oh I love it love it love it

Stephens said...

I knew I was inspired to look at your blog tonight!!

Julie said...

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! Oh I might have to switch to team Jacob...the choices, the choices! LOOOOOVE it!

Julie said...

Oh by the way, have you re-read new moon yet? I REALLY want to get Chris to read it...

GordonandChrissy said...

So - this isn't about the video. I haven't read any of the books yet. I have the first one waiting on the bookshelf, I'm trying to decide if I can handle it or not. I am a scardy-pants.

Anyhow - that comment about Fisher with Spencer's picture was hilarious. I'm glad he had the barrier of the undies to protect it. :) It's so funny the things that kids think of to do. Who knows why ...

Rasmussen Family said...

In my mind Jacob is NOT hotter than Edward. In the 2nd movie Jacob is gonna be WAY hotter than Edward. Just my opinion.