
Even though he lent my mom to me for almost a month, my dad had not met Cooper before this past weekend.

Their first meeting.
Fisher and Grandpa kept busy watching Transformers and my dad's birds over the Internet.

Fisher followed Grandpa around. They brushed their teeth together.

And spent time reading...although Grandpa
Lund's version of reading differs from other people. For any of you who know him, you know he is prone to random bursts of song. In this case The Polar Express was being sung instead of read despite the protests of "Grandpa! Stop singing and read..." :)

They played cards...this time Fisher's way. Playing cards with Fisher is always entertaining.

Watching some cartoons before church. Fisher played with Grandpa's phone while Cooper got in some cuddle time.

When it came time for bed Grandpa would take his
computer into Fisher's room where they would listen to music. He had made a little play list for Fisher. His time out song was "In my Room" by the beach boys. Very appropriate. This was the night before it was time to hop on a plane at 6 am the next morning.

I am pretty sure Fisher had not seen my dad since Christmas. He was having fun showing Grandpa how much he had grown and everything he could do by himself.

Cooper had grown a lot as well, from the last time my mom and Todd's dad had last seen him a month previous.

Thanks for coming out Dad! It was a nice visit and I am glad you got a chance to spend some time with the boys. :) We love you!
2 comments:
What a cute post!!! Kids love grandpa time! Your kiddos look so much alike to me. Too cute!!!
Andddddd.....I want your bathroom! Where did you get that shower curtain and what color is the paint!!!!???!!!!
I love it!!
Thanks- The shower curtain was from Bed Bath & Beyond about two years ago and the paint was Valspar form Lowes. I think it was Molera Vaquero Red but I am not 100% sure.
Post a Comment