Join Meagan & Todd in the adventure of life in the military with three boys.
Okay, the first one was good. In this one - they look IDENTICAL! Wow. Good thing they're both so cute. It would be hard to have one really cute boy and then one that's just ... eh.
identical!!! that is crazy!!!
They are so dang cute! I love it.
"Just...eh." That made me laugh :)
Well I guess that rules out any paternity testing :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Okay, the first one was good.
In this one - they look IDENTICAL!
Wow. Good thing they're both so cute. It would be hard to have one really cute boy and then one that's just ... eh.
identical!!! that is crazy!!!
They are so dang cute! I love it.
"Just...eh." That made me laugh :)
Well I guess that rules out any paternity testing :)
Post a Comment