We went to the zoo for the second time this spring last week. Unlike our first trip where we were rained out, soaking wet and on the verge of hypothermia by the time we left, this day was beautiful and absolutely PACKED. The weather was fantastic- the number of people was not.
I had had a rough few days with Fisher and should have known that a day as busy as this one was not in my best interest. I know my limits. I know Fisher's limits. Should have known better.
At least I was able to get some cute pictures. Here are Fisher and Ella checking out the giraffes. There is a new baby in the group.
We were seconds shy of seeing the male lion mating...with both females. I tried to pull out my camera in time but I missed that special occasion. Ha ha. Nothing like a little National Geographic for little kids who have no clue what is going on.
This is Fisher's new face. When his nose is all scrunched up you can guarantee he is going to start yelling and being mean. It is like seeing a dog who is all bristled and ready for attack.
This picture of Fisher & Gabe cracks me up. Fisher was yelling through all the pictures I was trying to take (hence the scrunched up nose as mentioned above) and Gabe kept doing this funny one eyed thing. At least Garrett was behaving for the camera. :)
After a rough time at the park (in the zoo) I finally called it quits and took the boy off to a secluded area where we (including me) could mellow out and find our happy places again. The flowers were starting to bloom making everything so pretty. Have I mentioned that I love flowers?
The trees are starting to blossom which has brought on horrible allergies for the whole family. At least they are pretty.
Fisher trying to make up for all the pushing and fighting at the park. Now in his defense it is very frustrating when little kids are playing on the big kid playground. However, that does NOT excuse my kid from plowing them over like they aren't there and yelling at everyone that "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!"
On our way out we stopped to let Fisher climb on the buffalo and wound up staying there for around an hour. The crowds died down, I was able to roll up my pants & sleeves and soak up some much needed Vitamin D and Cooper...
Cooper just played with his water bottle the entire time.
Fisher decided to take a little rest before we left since his legs were telling him they were too tired to walk to the car.
We did a potty break on the way out. Fisher was in his stall for a long time and then came out and washed his hands. As we were walking out of there I noticed he was acting like he still had to go. When I asked him "Didn't you just go?" he replied "No. I just played with the toilet." All of a sudden, letting him play with the giant water ball thing out front (that always makes me thinks of GERMS!) did not seem so bad.
At least I was able to get some cute pictures. Here are Fisher and Ella checking out the giraffes. There is a new baby in the group.
We were seconds shy of seeing the male lion mating...with both females. I tried to pull out my camera in time but I missed that special occasion. Ha ha. Nothing like a little National Geographic for little kids who have no clue what is going on.This is Fisher's new face. When his nose is all scrunched up you can guarantee he is going to start yelling and being mean. It is like seeing a dog who is all bristled and ready for attack.
This picture of Fisher & Gabe cracks me up. Fisher was yelling through all the pictures I was trying to take (hence the scrunched up nose as mentioned above) and Gabe kept doing this funny one eyed thing. At least Garrett was behaving for the camera. :)
After a rough time at the park (in the zoo) I finally called it quits and took the boy off to a secluded area where we (including me) could mellow out and find our happy places again. The flowers were starting to bloom making everything so pretty. Have I mentioned that I love flowers?
The trees are starting to blossom which has brought on horrible allergies for the whole family. At least they are pretty.
Fisher trying to make up for all the pushing and fighting at the park. Now in his defense it is very frustrating when little kids are playing on the big kid playground. However, that does NOT excuse my kid from plowing them over like they aren't there and yelling at everyone that "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Yes...sadly, we have entered that phase again.
On our way out we stopped to let Fisher climb on the buffalo and wound up staying there for around an hour. The crowds died down, I was able to roll up my pants & sleeves and soak up some much needed Vitamin D and Cooper...
Cooper just played with his water bottle the entire time.
Fisher decided to take a little rest before we left since his legs were telling him they were too tired to walk to the car.
We did a potty break on the way out. Fisher was in his stall for a long time and then came out and washed his hands. As we were walking out of there I noticed he was acting like he still had to go. When I asked him "Didn't you just go?" he replied "No. I just played with the toilet." All of a sudden, letting him play with the giant water ball thing out front (that always makes me thinks of GERMS!) did not seem so bad. I love this kid even if he is kind of a turd sometimes.

2 comments:
That little TURD is so CUTE!!
Great laughs!!! Looking forward to May already. :)
Post a Comment