Monday, April 12, 2010

Bath Photo

I had good intentions to catch up on blogging (such as doing a 9 mo. post for Cooper who is going to be 10 months old in a week) but decided to just put up this one little gem.
If I ever get around to putting up a video (don't hold your breath) we have some cute ones of Cooper doing his latest new thing: using Fisher's little wooden chairs as walkers. He walks around and around all day long pushing along his little chair.

5 comments:

Jami said...

He is so handsome and he looks so much like Fisher

Allie and Spencer said...

He's so cute. I love looking at your boys' pictures. They always look so happy... and active! Love Allie

Julie said...

What a cutie!!! He is adorable! BTW, how many miles are on the schedule for Saturday?

Todd and Meagan said...

Only five. Although I might have to do mine of Friday since Todd has some golf thing and then Thunder is that afternoon/night.

GordonandChrissy said...

He is a cutie! Wow ... walking around already. Way to go, Cooper!